[prssr-devel-ml] beta3 report

  • From: Hal Rottenberg <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 23:30:36 -0500

Ok, disclaimer, my ipaq 4150 is acting up, its possible these problems
aren't all pRSS

- pRSS crashes often when updating channels,  One feed that I cannot
download is Download Squad (downloadsquad.com).  Can someone else try
that feed?
- It also crashes when I try to cache enclosures.  Only tried one so
far: Diggnation (http://revision3.com/diggnation/feed/high.mp3.xml)

When I say crash, I really mean disappear.  No errors.  Any idea how
to tshoot this?

One more minor comment: most, but not all dialogs can be confirmed
with the action button.  Would be cool if they all did.

I /really/ want pRSS to work for me--its the best freeware reader I've
found, and I've tried several.  I would go so far as to say it could
be one of the best on the pocket PC if it were more reliable. Egress
would be your main competitor I think.

Feature suggestion: integrate with the bloglines API.  Import would be
a given.  Syncing read/unread if that's possible would be a killer
feature.

thanks
--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)