[prssr-devel-ml] [Wishlist] title url-encode on Social bookmark function (Re: prssr 1.4.0.2)

  • From: "Yoshinori IKARASHI" <yoosee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:24:57 +0900

I'm sorry for late responce. I had device trouble for a while.

On Oct 22, 2007 8:12 AM, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The next development version is available for testing on
> http://pda.jasnapaka.com/prssr/beta/
[snip]
> -ADD: Social bookmarking (del.icio.us by default, but you can use
> arbitrary social bookmarking service)

Great! I just tried it and works fine. But I had trouble with posting
japanese title.

Currently this function creates URL from feed url and bared title
string, and puts it to PocketIE. I think feed title (and url) might be
URL-encoded. In most cases, charset should be UTF-8.

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_urlencode.asp

I feel posting del.icio.us is very convenient and it might be better
for me if you can apply title url-encoding.