[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Web pages - localization

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:35:01 +0200

What I did:
- I removed direct links to the english version from the front page.
- I left the link "Lastest version: X.Y.Z", which takes you on the
release page.
- I added "downloads" link, which takes you to the download section for
the latest release.
- I added a section "For developers" to the navigation on the right side
and renamed "Localization" to "Translate pRSSreader"

Thanks for suggestions,