[prssr-devel-ml] Re: [WM5] Today screen not updating?

  • From: "Konstantin Taran" <tarank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 22:46:47 +0300

Yes, David, it was my mistake.. I'm sorry.
The rest of all feeds in my channel list were specified as such which have not
to be displayed on Today screen.. The only one feed was specified to be
displayed on Today screen.
Because of this fact cycling was absent..
And yes - Today plugin works fine as for my Qtek S100
Obviously this issue is really caused by specific of WM5.
I can't verify this problem on my device..

Regards,
Konstantin Taran