[prssr-devel-ml] Re: [WM5] Today screen not updating?

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 17:40:16 +0200

I'm not able to reproduce it :( For me it works ok, even if the first
feed has no new items, cycling starts...
I used 'Fast' cycling speed...

On 5/5/06, Konstantin Taran <tarank@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David,
usually I don't use today plugin..
now I turned it on and if cycling mode parameters are:
- Show only new items - on
- Cycle feed items - on
and in case if first feed(s) contains no new items (but rest of feeds
contain them) then today pluging isn't cycling. It shows only:

<The first feed name>:
No new items

and no cycling there..

Regards,