[prssr-devel-ml] Re: WM 5. Can't uninstall Beta 5

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:02:46 -0700

JP Shipherd wrote:
> Hello,
>
>    I'm trying to use pRSSreader-1.3.3-beta5-en.zip on a Treo 700w with
> Windows Mobile 5.
>
>    I've found that I can't access much of the functionality (I recently
> posted about not being able to add feeds in site manager).  I'm pretty
> sure the problem is that the screens don't fit well on the square Treo
> screen.  For example on the Site Manager page There is no horizontal
> scroll bar but I'm relatively certain that all the buttons to manage the
> feeds are off to the right of the Channels Tree, unfortunately
> unviewable on my device.
Seem that you get landspace versions of dialogs. Well, there is no
support for square displays and for very long time there would not be
any. Sorry, but I have no time to do the all rearrangement. Too busy
last days with my new job.

>    I'm now having the same problem trying to uninstall this version of
> pRSSReader.  In the pRSSreader Uninstall screen I'm asked to check if I
> want to:
>
>       Remove Cached Files
>       Remove Configuration
>
>    I'm pretty sure that there is some type of "OK" button off to the
> right of this dialog box but I can't access it (and can't complete the
> uninstall).
Use the system ok/close button, there is no special OK button on this
dialog.

>    Has anyone ever run into this?   Have a workaround?  It seems like
> somehow I need to tell pRSSreader to configure the screens to my screensize.
>
>    Is there a way to manually remove pRSSreader?
Sure. Search the archive.