[prssr-devel-ml] WM 5. Can't uninstall Beta 5

  • From: JP Shipherd <jpjpjp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:35:37 -0500

Hello,

   I'm trying to use pRSSreader-1.3.3-beta5-en.zip on a Treo 700w with
Windows Mobile 5.

   I've found that I can't access much of the functionality (I recently
posted about not being able to add feeds in site manager).  I'm pretty
sure the problem is that the screens don't fit well on the square Treo
screen.  For example on the Site Manager page There is no horizontal
scroll bar but I'm relatively certain that all the buttons to manage the
feeds are off to the right of the Channels Tree, unfortunately
unviewable on my device.

   I'm now having the same problem trying to uninstall this version of
pRSSReader.  In the pRSSreader Uninstall screen I'm asked to check if I
want to:

        Remove Cached Files
        Remove Configuration

   I'm pretty sure that there is some type of "OK" button off to the
right of this dialog box but I can't access it (and can't complete the
uninstall).

   Has anyone ever run into this?   Have a workaround?  It seems like
somehow I need to tell pRSSreader to configure the screens to my screensize.

   Is there a way to manually remove pRSSreader?

Thanks,
--jp