[prssr-devel-ml] UserAgent not changeable

  • From: Sebastian Mauer <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:00:02 +0100

Hello David,

I just downloaded and installed the new Beta 2 of pRSSReader onto my PPC Device (HTC Wizard).
Just tried the nice new feature to change my User Agent. Selected 'Pocket IE' and checked HKCU\Software\DaProfik\pRSSreader\User Agent.
However checking my ServerLogs revealed that pRSSReader is still using "Bitevni kocka Pitypacka" as UserAgent and not 'Mozilla/4.0 ..."

This was a fresh install of Beta 2 with Beta 1 removed before installing.

Greetings,

Maui
aka Sebastian Mauer