[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Updating feeds

  • From: yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:17:33 +0100

Hi all,

Well, to me , it depends on when you want to release the 1.1.5 final version...
Very soon : Use the standard tool, and keep your work for a future
implementation (but i've got some feeds, and i have to refresh 2 times to have
the entire feeds)
Not in a hurry : Then, we got homework ! Another cycle of beta testing... We
are here to help !

Best regards
YoLoLo