[prssr-devel-ml] Uninstall 1.3.3 beta3 Hang

  • From: "Christopher Greeley" <csgreeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:39:08 -0600

I have tried to uninstall 1.3.3 beta3 on my 6700.  The uninstall process
gets hung up on which components should be uninstalled.  I cannot uninstall
(it also gets hung up; without buttons to push).  It gets hung up on the
screen requesting "remove cached file" or "remove configuration".  There is
no button to push.  I have to "x" out and the whole process stops.  I cannot

I have tried to uninstall via the manual method you outlined recently
without luck.  It appears that 1.3.3 beta3 is stuck on my device.  I cannot
uninstall and I cannot re-install.

Any guidance would be great!

Christopher S. Greeley
Nashville, TN