[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Today plugin problem

  • From: yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:39:27 +0100

Hi all,
I've just install the new Beta :

Bug fixes (Yeepee ! :) )
Last item of each feed is not put as "read" status while navigate with "Move
to... feed" (Yes /no box)
Now, November is not October (LOL), so relative dates works.

New today plugin :
I've succeed in putting the Plug-in as a PocketBreeze tab (see, if you want to
know more : http://www.sbsh.net/pocketbreeze) : With the previous version, i've
never succeed...
But, as for others, tapping on the today screen doesn't open any feed (Same as
a "stand alone" plug-in)

Feature request for the plug-in :
(As a future implementation ;) )
Using PrssToday as a PB tab, i've got a big room to make the display (PB
height).
Would this be possible, as an option, to define the height and the number of
feed display at the same time... This to fill in the PB tab...

Thanks for that GREAT freeware !
YoLoLo