[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Today plugin problem

  • From: "Markus Peters" <prssr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 22:44:10 +0100

I experienced the same problem with beta 3: no today plugin appears.
I've deinstalled the old version before (beta 2).

The pRSSReader entry is visible in the today configuration, but if I
hit the "Options" button, also nothing happens. prssrtoday.dll is
located in "\[program files]\pRSSreader", which matches the registry
entry "DLL" in \HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\Items\pRSSreader.

Soft reset didn't help.

My device: MDA II, Windows Mobile 2003 (4.20.0, german), installed
from Desktop (with .exe file).

Well done so far, looking forward for the new version. Hope, this