[prssr-devel-ml] Re: The new summary view

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:05:42 +0100

This is my point of view on site manager and summary view:

Site Manager:
- adding, removing sites, editing site settings
- import/export OPML file

All is related to the OPML file.

Summary View:
- fast switching of feeds
- view briefly new, unread, read for your subsriptions and move to unread feeds
- selective update of sites
- to set all items read/unread for selected sites

I think, that there is a space for enhancements in sumary view (will
be implemented in the future).

--
David