[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Some display/typo issue

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:04:20 +0100

Hmm, quite strange:
- I made update at 10.36am (today) and it succeeded.
- I removed the actu-env completely, tried to add it and it also succeeded.

If you look into the xml file you have sent, you can see some errors
about parsing and opening a file (I do not understand French, thus the
rest is unreadable for me). But, the file was generated by actu-env,
so I guess it is not error of pRSSreader, but probably a temporary
error on actu-env site. Try to update this feed later...