[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Some display/typo issue

  • From: YoLoLo <yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:40:27 +0100

Ok, i have installed the cp1 release

The typo issues have gone away... but one feed also ! :(

The "actu-environnement" feed is marked as failed to download... but if i type
the entire url in my PC browser, it displays something !

Here is the result of the download, show in the xml file (see BAD_Actu...)
=> Could this be the "-" in the url whitch have done this ?

If i install the last RC version (with French language), it still shows little
squares for the feeds... So, your correction is good !

Best regards
YoLoLo