[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Some display/typo issue

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 02:04:12 +0100

Considered this again and the result is:
- the problem with iso-8859-1/cp1252 confusion will be probably wider
that one could expect
- special build for testing is available (codename cp1) - but only in
english version
  * it treats iso-8859-1 as cp1252
  * tested on my feeds including actu-environment and looks like working

If you encounter some troubles with encoding, let me know (could be a
side effect of this change).