[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Request: Return from Summary View to last Channel

  • From: "Joerg" <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:20:37 +0100 (CET)

>> Fine by me, but it would require the selection of the currently active
>> feed when entering the summary view. That would be nice anyways, as I
> If you enter summary view, the feed you have been viewing should be
> selected. Works on my device.

>> change of the active feed outside the summary view (e.g. by pressing the
>> left/right hardware buttons) does not appear to be synchronized with the
>> selection in the summary view.
> I see, it is a bug...

Yep - doesn't work on mine. There is a selected feed in the summary view,
but it is not the one that was open.

>> [Icon change]
> Quite good idea. I think, that I can remove the paper, extend the
> backound dialog and put the sigma letter into it.

As you introduced the idea of a toggle button I would not remove the paper
but make it a bit smaller to get more space for sigma. Other icons that
represent feeds show them as the paper, so it would be quite fitting to
have it appear like "sigma of paper" which would roughly translate to "sum
of feeds".

Regards,
Jörg