[prssr-devel-ml] Request: Return from Summary View to last Channel

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:10:58 +0100

Hi,

after your integration of the Summary View into the Main Window (*sob*)
it's not possible to return to the last shown feed without searching for
it in the list and double-tapping it.

I'd love to have the "return to last feed" feature back, that was there
previously. Maybe you could replace the inactive feed icon by an icon
for that purpose (maybe a single sheet with a returning arrow, somewhat
like the "Update this channel" icon but with the arrow rotated by 180°
and painted in - say - blue. However, I must admit that I liked the
separate window (and menu bar...).

Regards,
Jörg