[prssr-devel-ml] Re : Re: Future of pRSSreader

  • From: Franck EMSALLEM <emsallem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 01:06:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Another great feature would be to let us use pRSSReader with a single finger. I
mean, with the iPhone or HTC Touch, users are used to manipulating their phone
without any stylus.
There could be a navigation mode with large icons or lines.
I tried to use pRSSReader 1.3.4 with my thumb but I can hardly select an RSS
feed; and when a feed is selected, it is difficult to open a single item.

Do you think it will possible ? What do the other users think ?

And BTW, pRSSReader is my favorite PDA application ;-)

Bye,
Franck EMSALLEM