[prssr-devel-ml] Re: RSS thru WAP compatibility

  • From: "Mr Griffon" <griffon9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:56:51 +0000

Thanks for subscribing to developer's mailing list. I will need
someone to test this WAP feature. I have no possibility to do it :(

No problem, I'll gladly help :)

Nowadays, there are some more important things to do, such as
replacing MSXML, proxy support, digest authentication and SSL support.
Then I'll probably try to implement the WAP. I can not say, how long
will the implementation of the previous features take. But I'll try to
do my best to have those features ASAP.

AFAIK the Connection Manager will automatically switch to the proper network to retrieve a given URL (from what I understand a URL is passed as a parameter when requiring a connection), so using WAP might be as simple as just replacing http:// with wsp:// in a feed URL. (but then, it might also not...)