[prssr-devel-ml] Re: RSS thru WAP compatibility

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:09:20 +0100

Thanks for subscribing to developer's mailing list. I will need
someone to test this WAP feature. I have no possibility to do it :(

Nowadays, there are some more important things to do, such as
replacing MSXML, proxy support, digest authentication and SSL support.
Then I'll probably try to implement the WAP. I can not say, how long
will the implementation of the previous features take. But I'll try to
do my best to have those features ASAP.