[prssr-devel-ml] Problems With Uninstall of 1.3.3

  • From: "Christopher Greeley" <csgreeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 07:20:26 -0500

I've had recurring problems with uninstalling pRSSreader.  I have been
running pRSSreader from my 1GB SD card and seems to be fine (but a little
slow as expected).  I have not been able to uninstall pRSSreader at all.
When I try to uninstall, it simply says that pRSSreader cannot be
uninstalled.  If I try to install another/newer version of pRSSreader, I get
a message that the older version cannot be uninstalled (and the newer
version cannot be installed).  The funny thing is that 1.3.3 works fine and
I have no problems with it.

Can you post steps to completely uninstall pRSSreader?  I'd like to get a
clean install.

Thanks,
Chris

Me=WindowsXP(SP2),PPC6700(WM5)