[prssr-devel-ml] Problem with date and sorting on blogger/blogspot.com

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 10:38:56 +0100

I'm currently experiencing issues with blogger.com/blogspot.com feeds
that contain both tags:

This is from an item posted on November 4th (i.e. today) but for some
reason the "published" entry is way back. It seems that pRSSreader
checks for the published date and sorts according to this. I'm not sure
which is the standard one (it's an atom feed), but it would be great if
pRSSreader could check both and take the later.

PS: Feed URL: http://dairyinsanity.blogspot.com/atom.xml