[prssr-devel-ml] Problem: Hide Read Items also hides feeds

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 11:45:48 +0100

Hi,

I'm sorry for the long delay for this bunch of issue reports, but I
didn't have the time to post them earlier. I tested and confirmed their
existence in pRSSreader v. 1.3.3

Problem:
When the option "Hide Read Items" is active, this also hides "empty"
feeds in the summary view. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but it
does not allow for the selection of these feeds in the summary view
(e.g. for updates)

Regards,
Jörg

Device details:
* Windows Mobile 2003 SE, Version 4.21.1088 Build 14132
* RAM: 128 MB
* pRSSreader cache on an SD card, about 120 MB free
* Internet connection via WLAN (right next to the device for testing)