[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Option request: wrap to prev/next on start/end of message

  • From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:24:46 +0200

Hi,

sorry for any confusion I've caused. I'm already using ml2, it was a typo.

> The result for me:
> 1) I open message #4
> 2) Pressing Up takes me to message #3
> 3) Pressing Down until the end of the message
> 4) Pressing Down takes me to message #4

That is the behavior I'm seeing as well, however this changed recently
and I'd much prefer:
1) I open message #4
2) Pressing Up - nothing happens
3) Pressing Down until the end of the message
4) Pressing Down - nothing happens

So effectively my request was: Is there an option to revert to this
behavior or could you please add one. :)

So to sum up my wish (for an option):
* Up and Down only move WITHIN a single message
* Left and Right change the message (Left/Right works as expected right now)

The option would toggle the behavior to:
* Up and Down move within a message,
* and - at the beginning or the end of a message - change messages as well.
* Left and Right change the message (just like right now)

Once again, I'm sorry for causing confusion.

Regards,
Jörg