[prssr-devel-ml] Option request: wrap to prev/next on start/end of message
- From: Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:18:57 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
I'm not certain which version brought the wrapping feature (i.e. pressing
the "down" button on my nav pad moves to the message "below" the currently
open one in the current feed, same for up), but I see it in 1.3.2 ml1.
However I was unable to locate an option to turn this feature OFF. I'm
reading most feeds "from bottom to top", so when I hit down at the end of
an item, the previously read message appears.
Is there an option to turn it off or, if not, could you (David) add this
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open a feed item (post/message), neither the first nor the last one.
2a) Press UP on the Navigation Pad
2b) Press DOWN until you see the end of the message, press down once more.
3) Enjoy the next/previous message ;)
Other related posts: