[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Opening pRSSreader via Today plugin

  • From: Juro Olejnik <juro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:15:42 +0100

Hi,

uninstalled pRSSreader, reinstalled beta3a and the tapping works!

But: why does pRSSreader *automatically* delete the whole feed directory
upon uninstall? It is quite weird, without making a backup I lose all
data, even though I may be uninstalling for a temporary reason. That
should be optional, I think.

Regards,

Juro.