[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Opening pRSSreader via Today plugin

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:31:26 +0100

It should open pRSSreader on single tap. I have encounter this problem
once, but I'm not able to reproduce it, now (made some fixes, changes
in installation process, etc.).

First try. Uninstall pRSSreader and make a fresh install (maybe
upgrading problem).

Try to soft-reset your device (awful, but sometimes it helps).