[prssr-devel-ml] Re: O2 WAP Flatrate settings

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 13:05:41 +0200

On 5/26/06, Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi David,

The message/thread you are looking for is in the archive:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/prssr-devel-ml/03-2006/msg00031.html
Found this one, but I was not sure if x-wap-profile is sufficient or not...

> This is for user support to save my time with answering emails.

Be advised: this use of the flatrate violates their terms of service and
while o2 is currently well aware of that possibility and chose to ignore
it,

! they can change that policy anytime and cause the user quite a bill !

- which not only includes the current month but can reach back as far as
they wish/as is allowed by law (especially privacy (Datenschutz in
Germany)).
Aha. Thanks for clarifying this thing. So I will ignore those users
who ask me for help, if it is not entirely legal.

Regards, Jörg