[prssr-devel-ml] Not working proxy

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:46:57 -0600

Have you tried Tools | Options | Proxy as in previous versions? But for
now, you have to define a "proxy profile".

Profiles are there to allow easily change the proxy settings - in
previous versions, one have to redefine all the proxy settings. Now you
define them once and change them very quickly.

I do not know anything about tzones, so hard to advice how to set your
proxy up.