[prssr-devel-ml] No "error checking" when downloading enclosures

  • From: "Scott Bueffel" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:38:46 -0800

David,  when I download enclosures (this has nothing to do with my
previous email), if something interrupts the download, pRSS doesn't
finish the download later.  But it considers the download to be
complete, as evidenced by the enclosure icon on the item title.  I have
to delete the enclosure manually (via pRSS or Explorer) and tell pRSS to
download it again.  Can you add some kind of check, based on file size
perhaps, to have pRSS ensure that it has downloaded the complete
enclosure and, if not, either resume it or just download the whole thing
again?  If you have any questions about this that I haven't made clear,
please let me know.  Thanks.

Scott