[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Newsgator online OPML file import "invalid file format"

  • From: "Marvyn Hortman" <marvyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:48:44 -0500

Ok, I just tried it again and it worked like a charm.  Sorry to waste
everyone's time here.  I may have inadvertanetly entered the wrong address
before...although there is one difference; this time I was on WIFI when I
imported it instead of GPRS..shouldn't make a difference I wouldn't think.

Again, sorry for the false alarm.  I should have played around with it more
before sending this to everyone.

Thanks for looking at this David.  This is a really great tool.

On 6/7/06, David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Had tried the URL and the import was sucessfull. I did Tools | Site Manager, Import, entered the URL and tap Import. Simple and it did what it is supposed to do.