[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Newsgator online OPML file import "invalid file format"

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 23:53:39 +0200

Had tried the URL and the import was sucessfull. I did Tools | Site
Manager, Import, entered the URL and tap Import. Simple and it did
what it is supposed to do.

On 6/7/06, Marvyn Hortman <marvyn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm using v1.3.1 of pRSSReader and am trying to find the easiest solution to manage a list of feeds so when I update my ROM or have to reinstall software I don't have to manually key the feeds in.

I thought using Newsgator would be a perfect solution, I can add teh feeds
there, then simply pull the URL of the OPML it generates.

However, pRSS gives me an "invalid file format" error.

Here is the online URL (I haven't put much in it yet while I'm testing this
out).

Can anyone take a look & see why the pRSS import might not like this file?

http://services.newsgator.com/ngws/svc/opml.aspx?uid=279908&mid=1

Is there a setting in pRSS I need to change or something?  Do I need to
download & save this URL as unicode?