[prssr-devel-ml] Re: New Feature suggestion..plz:-)

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:31:31 +0200

Hi!

I do not see ant point in such a feature. With options 'Mark new as
unread befor update' and 'Hide read items' you can see that there are
new items.

Or you can use sumamry view, which gives you quick overview on counts of
new items.

Also the today plugin in brief mode can make this for you.

But: for 1.3.3 there will be a feature that the presence of new items
will be displayed as notification. I think this is much better than
playing a sound.