[prssr-devel-ml] Re: NOT marked as read

  • From: "Harald Flasch" <harald-rene.flasch@xxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:17:17 +0200 (MEST)

Fyi,

I just found "unread items after update phenomenon" on David's
(http://andrsd.blogspot.com/atom.xml) web log.

pRSSreader 1.2.0:

  pda.jasnapaka.com on April 2006
  PocketPC Developer's Corner: Installing IDE for developing
  pRSSreader 1.3.0
  * Birthdays 1.2.10
  * pda.jasnapaka.com on March 2006

The lines marked with * are "unread" after update (reproduceable)

RSS Bandit first time:

  * pda.jasnapaka.com on April 2006
  * PocketPC Developer's Corner: Installing IDE for developing
  * pRSSreader 1.3.0
  * Birthdays 1.2.10
  * pda.jasnapaka.com on March 2006

RSS Bandit second time (update after I marked all items as read)

  pda.jasnapaka.com on April 2006
  PocketPC Developer's Corner: Installing IDE for developing
  pRSSreader 1.3.0

--> The last two items are disappeared.

David, it seems that you've removed the last two items of your blog but
pRSSreader still displays them as unread instead of removing them?

Only tested with pRSSreader 1.2.0