[prssr-devel-ml] Re: NOT marked as read

  • From: "David Andrs" <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 13:16:35 +0200

Harald,

check the option 'Mark item read after <S> seconds' in Tools |
Options. Default is 2 seconds. If you are too fast with moving to
another feed item, then the previous one remains unread/new. Set the
option to zero and it will be marked read immediately.

On 5/9/06, Harald Flasch <harald-rene.flasch@xxxxxx> wrote:
Sometimes I have a similar problem: When I open an item it is sometimes not
marked as read (no update at the same time)

Workaround: Close item and click the item again an then it is marked as
read.

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!