[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Modifications of updating

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 22:55:57 +0100

If anyone would like to test the version with all updating performed
by status bar at the bottom of screen, he/she can download it from
http://pda.jasnapaka.com/prssr/beta/ special build section marked as
beta4.2.

The final 1.1.5 will probably use this updating GUI, because it allows
you to read your feeds while updating.

Note that there are some icon improvements :-)