[prssr-devel-ml] Modifications of updating

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:16:49 +0100

Hi!

Past few days, I was thinking about the update process. Nowadyas there
are two types of updating. The first is the manual update throught
toolbar or menu Tools | Update channel(s) and the second one is the
automantical update - turned on in options dialog. When updating
manually, you see the dialog with the list of sites to update, on
manual update you see small toolbar at the bottom of the window.

I was thinking about cancelling the manual update dialog and leave
only the toolbar, thus the manual update will use the toolbar as the
autoupdate. The errors reported by the dialog (manual way) will be
accesible via menu item.

What is your opinion on this?