[prssr-devel-ml] Mark as unread from article itself

  • From: "Dale King" <dalewking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:54:55 -0500

I often have the situation where I start to read an article and
realize I can't finish reading it the way I would like to right now.
Or perhaps it has links that I want to visit, but I am reading
off-line right now so I can't. As soon as you start reading an article
it is marked as read and there is no way to mark it as unread from
within the article itself. The only way is to go back to the list of
articles, turn off hide read items, and then I can mark it as unread,
and turn hide read items back on. So it would be nice if the Mark As
menu was available from the item itself

There is a way to flag an article, but with 1.4.0.4 it seems that
flagging an item is pretty much useless. I can flag an article, but
when I go back to the article list I don't see the article, because it
is read. 1.3.4 had separate flags for filtering by read and/or
flagged. It seems to me that flagged items should be shown even if
they are read and hide read items is turned on.

--
Dale King