[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Localization of pRSSreader

  • From: henkah <henkah53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:49:16 +0100

Ok David,

I will look into it.The dutch part.

I was at the hopital for a few days, recovering a little at home again.
Though before I mailed you about the today plugin bug.

If you can release the latest pRSSreader version if the bug is solved.

Henk.

David Andrs schreef:

Hi all,

first let me thank to all of you who tested pRSSreader. From the
feedback I got, the 1.2.0 version is consider very good. I got some
bug reports and feature request which are almost done.

I'm thinking about the localization of pRSSreader and do not know if
it should be included in 1.2.1.
This is kind of market research.

The Czech localization will be made by myself. And I think, that
YoLoLo will made the French one :-) Am I right?

But what about other languages? Do we have a potential to have
translations to other languages? Please, replay to this email and add
a language which you are able to translate into. Maybe, the
localization will not be a part of 1.2.1, but surely a part of 1.2.2.

If you are interested in localizing pRSSreader, please, take in
account, that I will need your cooperation for longer time. I will not
be just translating one version, but all its succesors.

Translation table:
Czech (David Andrs)