[prssr-devel-ml] Localization of pRSSreader

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:18:35 +0100

Hi all,

first let me thank to all of you who tested pRSSreader. From the
feedback I got, the 1.2.0 version is consider very good. I got some
bug reports and feature request which are almost done.

I'm thinking about the localization of pRSSreader and do not know if
it should be included in 1.2.1.
This is kind of market research.

The Czech localization will be made by myself. And I think, that
YoLoLo will made the French one :-) Am I right?

But what about other languages? Do we have a potential to have
translations to other languages? Please, replay to this email and add
a language which you are able to translate into. Maybe, the
localization will not be a part of 1.2.1, but surely a part of 1.2.2.

If you are interested in localizing pRSSreader, please, take in
account, that I will need your cooperation for longer time. I will not
be just translating one version, but all its succesors.

Translation table:
Czech (David Andrs)

Thanks,