[prssr-devel-ml] Localisation

  • From: henkah <henkah53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:27:15 +0100

David,

Is it possible to make a localisation tool. I did some translations (2) "Crypocard" among others, using a tool written by the programmer. That worked good.

Thanks
Henk

David Andrs schreef:

I will write 'HOWTO localize pRSSreader' document and we can start the
localization process - probably during this weekend. I will let you
know via this mailing list. It would be fine to have all localized
version ready due 12.3.2006 (this deadline is flexible up to 19.3.).
To localize pRSSreader to Czech, it took me about 3 hours, so do not
worry about huge time-consumption.