[prssr-devel-ml] Invalid title element causing pRssReader to exit

  • From: "Dale King" <dalewking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:39:20 -0500

There is a website where you can create feeds of movie showtimes for your
local theater here:

http://isnoop.net/rss/theater.php

The feeds it creates have one slight problem. They put a b tag around the
item title as in:

I realize this is not valid RSS and I have tried emailing the owner to fix
it, but to no avail. On most other RSS readers it ends up leaving the title
blank.

On pRssReader v1.3.4 however it kills the program when it tries to update
the feed.