[prssr-devel-ml] Internet Connection Bug

  • From: "Pedro :)" <hal9000pt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:15:25 +0100

Hi,

I'm using pRSSreader 1.3.2 on a Qtek S100 with Windows Mobile 2003 Second
Edition, version 4.21.1088

When docking using USB, when I try to update I always get the error "Can not
connect to" on all channels.

Things start working if I open a page on Pocket Internet Explorer, go back
to pRSSreader update again. But after some minutes the Internet connection
is lost and I have to open again the browser to have things working.

It looks like pRSSreader needs another program to establish the connection
to the Internet first.

If I try to update without docking, pRSSreader automatically starts a GPRS
connection without the need to open the browser.

Congratulations for this excelent RSS reader.

Pedro