[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Initial OPML list

  • From: YoLoLo <yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:42:47 +0100

Little agree with your solution : (but that's called democracy :] )
I know what you mean, but we have to do something to get newbies
>started.  Let's put a small selection of English sites, then do the
>same for French and any other language that PRSSR is localized in?

But :
We use daily RSS reader to read things witch make us interested... The french
feeds i use suits me... but won't necesseraly fits the uses of others french
people...
The risk is to present a product with a pattern, and maybe newbies will trust
that Prssreader will be able to read only pre-coded news...

That's why i've put in my previous mail a list of French RSS directories... I
think it will be more usefull for a new user, surfing on these 2 websites to
find interesting rss feeds... for them ! ;)