[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Initial OPML list

  • From: Hal Rottenberg <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:46:39 -0500

On 2/14/06, YoLoLo <yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As many people from many countries with many hobbies won't need the same
> feeds, i suggest NOT to provide a worldwide book of feeds with PrssReader...

I know what you mean, but we have to do something to get newbies
started.  Let's put a small selection of English sites, then do the
same for French and any other language that PRSSR is localized in?

But if there's any way to have a list of feeds that user's can select
from, that would be pretty neat.  Idea.... how about selective
importing from OPML?  Put checkmarks by the feeds and categories you
want?

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx