[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Initial OPML list

  • From: YoLoLo <yololo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:17:36 +0100

Hi to all,

As many people from many countries with many hobbies won't need the same feeds,
i suggest NOT to provide a worldwide book of feeds with PrssReader...

For example, i read many feeds in French... Will you have interest in reading
French News ???

I think it is a good example to put David's web log
(http://andrsd.blogspot.com/atom.xml),

Some will want to read informations, some others podcasts... So, let users fill
in their owns feeds !

The only usefull thing is to provide in the help a chapter "Where to find feeds
?"
And put localized lists with some websites like these (french directory)

http://pretty-rss.snyke.com/Annuaire_RSS/Annuaire_RSS.html
http://www.lamoooche.com/

This would be more usefull to guide users... ;)

Best regards to all !

YoLoLo