[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Importing and caching

  • From: Hal Rottenberg <halr9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:17:57 -0500

> > > with using WinInet. Sometimes it damages the directory structure
> > > sometimes only the content of the files. The solution for this was
> > > format the card and restore the content from backup. Simple
> > > overwritting of the file did not help.
> >
> > Weird.  I'll reformat and see if that fixes it.

Reformatted, installed 4.1.  Changed cache and enc folder to storage
card.  I examined the copy of mychannels.opml I had saved and it was
definitely corrupt.  I then tried to import a file (pda.opml) which is
perfectly formatted.  No error messages, but no feeds either.  I just
tried importing it into feederreader and that program was able to
parse it.

Haven't tried diggnation yet.

Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)