[prssr-devel-ml] Re: Images are not cached

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:48:29 -0700

If you are using the OPML file below and your global caching options are
off, then pRSSreader does not set any caching settings when importing,
because there is no info about caching in that opml file. Therefore it
results in no caching.

Turn on caching of images either in global settings (tools | options) or
for a specific site (file | properties). Also use the OPML file exported
by pRSSreader. It stores the info about caching, so on the next import,
the info will be set. If not, report a bug.

I tried reported boingboing.net and it worked for me. So I guess, it is
the same problem, the caching options are not set.