[prssr-devel-ml] Hide unread items is missing

  • From: David Andrs <pda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:42:05 -0600

As I have said, 1.4.0.x are development versions and 1.4.0.1 is very
development. It lacks a lot of features than 1.3.4 has, so please, do
NOT complain that something is missing. I have started almost from
scratch and I will add features one by one.

Well, good news is, that I have 1.4.0.2 almost finished and this version
has hiding of already read items.

PS: It is very appreciated that if you start talking about something
different (comments, feature request, etc.), you start a "new thread" by
NOT replying to a message, but by sending a new message with descriptive
Thank to all that respects this.